Vintage Club Sweaters and Racing Jerseys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vintage Club Sweaters and Racing Jerseys

Hello all. It's been a while for me, but I've been busy with the Wing Nuts Motorcycle Club blog and my side business with Wes of Four Aces Cycle Supply. We are please to announce that the North Los Angeles Motorcycle Club line of vintage motorcycle apparel is up and running (kinda). We are pleased to offer to you vintage club sweaters, race jerseys and the like. We do custom work to recreate an old sweater of design something new for your club or chapter.

Check us out at http://nlamc.blogspot.com/ or http://vintagemotorclothing.com/

Let us know if we can do anything for you.

See ya down the road!
    Flathead Jedd
    Flathead Jedd
    Wing Nuts m/c

Cool ! I see you have a picture of Paul Bigsby with a Crocker Jersey. I've always loved that photo. If you are going to make some of those jerseys sign me up for one (or two!).
    Eric

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Eric MATHIEU @ Beauty of Speed
    www.beautyofspeed.com
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Comment

merkel

i'd also like to get a few merkel jerseys made.
      www.motorcyclecannonball.com

Comment

Bumblebee

this bumblebee design is my favorite
        www.motorcyclecannonball.com

Comment

We can make anything you want. Some things are a little easier than others. What colors would you want the Crocker sweater in? Two tone, solid? If you send me artwork we can get anything made.
          Flathead Jedd
          Wing Nuts m/c

Comment

Good news. Looks like we should have our prototype jersey in this week. So final product is not far behind pending approval. Also our club sweaters are do in the next week or so. If there is something you want, send us an email and we'll give you a quote.
            Flathead Jedd
            Wing Nuts m/c

Comment

Our first batch of "club sweaters" will be in around Sept 30. So let us know what you want.

Jedd
              Flathead Jedd
              Wing Nuts m/c

Comment

Our sweaters are in! We now have our sweater blanks so let us know what you want. We can do black sleeves and collar with about any color body. If you are interested, just let us know what you want on the front, any custom work and what color. I've had some interest in Crocker sweaters and I'd be happy to make them, but because there are so few Crockers out there, I need to know if you really want them.
                Flathead Jedd
                Wing Nuts m/c

Comment

Working...
                X