Black Hills Chapter Roadrun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Hills Chapter Roadrun

Well, the 2008 Black Hills Chapter Road Run is history. Our chapter had fun putting it on and would like to thank all who attended and helped make it a success. We really appreciate you taking the time out of your schedule and paying the high fuel prices to attend. I hope you had a good time and I am sorry if we didn't get a chance to thank you personally before you left for home. You were a great bunch of people and I hope you all made it home without incident. Stanley Miller and Mike Javernick were the longest distance riders and Paul Jensen got the award for the most unique bike (a cool 1940 Nimbus w/hack). We had just shy of 100 bikes and about 145 people were served at the banquet. Thanks Again from John and Renee Lindemann and the rest of the Black Hills Chapter
    Last edited by jwl; 09-05-2008, 10:00 PM. Reason: punctuation

Black Hills Road Run

Kudos to the Black Hill Chapter for putting on another fine Road Run. This is what the Club is all about; having fun with our bikes, and re-tracing historic routes in splendor. You guys thought of everything, and put on a Run that all others should reference.
    Thanks, and I hope you all had as much fun as we did, RF.

Comment

road run

so fred and john ,you were 15 miles from my place and didn't stop by and say hi..thanks alot.,just kidding ,i heard the run was one of the best.rick and loretta dropped by for a bit. the black hills are some of the best riding you can get.winding roads,and endless scenery,and alot of deers and beers.glad you guys had a nice safe ride.i hope washington was as good.lonnie
      www.motorcyclecannonball.com

Comment

This was one of the best road runs that I have ever been on. There were endless roads filled with sweeping corners, hills and switch backs. Great friends to talk with, and even better machines to talk about. The blackhills chapter treated everybody like royalty. This should be the model for all other road runs!
        A.M.C.A. Board Member

www.oldbikesinsd.blogspot.com

www.pre1916scramble.blogspot.com

Comment

I couldn't agree more. My wife and I had a wonderful time. So well organized. Just the right length rides each day. Perfect roads. And it got us covering more of the Black Hills than we usually have done on our trips our there for Sturgis. Thanks to all for your hard work. Steve
          Steve Dawdy

Comment

Working...
          X