Harley's 105th - Who Is Going?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harley's 105th - Who Is Going?

OK, so Harley is getting ready to celebrate the 105th anniversary next month and it sounds like it's going to be a real party.

Curious who here is planning on being there?

I am planning on attending and am thinking of riding my 1948 "Crustoration" Panhead around out there. This is a project bike we followed in American Iron Magazine www.aimag.com over the last 4 issues. Should get a bit of attention and be a lot of fun. In the mean time I am working on getting a funky old set of leather saddlebags fixed up enough to hold my stuff and look right for this bike.

So if you do go and see some guy (me) riding around on a ratty looking rusty and crusty blue and black/gray 1948 Panhead wave and say hi.
    Buzz Kanter
    Classic-Harley.Info Classic Harley History
    [Classic American Iron Forum Classic Harley Forum
    [American Iron Magazine Harley Magazine

Buzz--If you really want to go "downtown" with the crustoration you will mount the seat I made for you rather than that 53 and up POS seat you have on it now. --And thanks for the acknowledgements in your series-----

Comment

Originally posted by Paquette View Post
      Buzz--If you really want to go "downtown" with the crustoration you will mount the seat I made for you rather than that 53 and up POS seat you have on it now. --And thanks for the acknowledgements in your series-----
      Actually your seat is WAY too nice to be put on this ratty looking old bike. I am saving it for something as pretty as the seat is.
      Buzz Kanter
      Classic-Harley.Info Classic Harley History
      [Classic American Iron Forum Classic Harley Forum
      [American Iron Magazine Harley Magazine

Comment

105 Hd Sturgis ?

we will visit Sturgis with a 1200-flathead,three 45", and my servicar. the machines and the owners are fom overseas. maybe see you somewhere...

Comment

Working...
        X