Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMCA European Chapter 2008 Meet

Dear AMCA Members,

the second National Meet here in Bavaria for the Antique Motorcycle Club of America was again a large success. Sunshine over Dinkelsbühl, high-quality motorcycles, old and new friends, best Beer and Bavarian specialities

simple marvelously

Hope we see you all next Year in the romantic City of Dinkelsbühl

Antique Motorcycle Club of America
    European Chapter
    International Meet
    July, 3th to July 5th, 2009

Fritz
    Attached Files

Motorcycle fun in the Dinkelsbuhl sun plus Bayern Beer. Sounds good to me! And there's that swell '47 right up front that I was talking about, altho I'd swap out those wheels for eighteens.
    Herbert Wagner
    AMCA 4634
    =======
    The TRUE beginnings of the Harley-Davidson Motor Co.

Comment

AMCA European Chapter Meet 2009 Pics

AMCA Member, Eric from France, has mad nice pice on his page:

http://www.beautyofspeed.com/fra/eve...rope/index.htm

Comment

WOW! what a killer gathering . So much original paint and it looks like a good portion of them rode to the meet. Has that red and silver VL got a period Bosch headlamp or am I seeing things? I think that sort of thing was quite common even when new. Could that be an original export to Europe bike? Nice piece. Any Mabecos running around there? How many years were Mabecos made and were they only Scout copies?

Comment

Mabeco & RLDX - only for Germany

Mabeco was the first "Copy-Shop" in Berlin, Germany:-) Indian Scout Copies 600 and 750 cc

Ma (Max) be (Bernhardt) co (Compagnon)

Mabeco produced 3400 Motorcycles between 1923 and 1927.

From the Mabeco 8-Valve (on Erics Pics) they produced 8 Engines
          Four for Lightplanes and 4 for Mabeco Racebikes - we know this one, only

The red and silver 34RLDX2430 is a one of a kind motorcyle (total ammont of production 1) X - only for Germany - The Motorcycle Importers safe money with the bosch equipment,
          Germany has Light-Tax at this time.

Fritz

Antique Motorcycle Club of America * European Chapter * International Meet 2009 *
          July, 3th to July 5th, 2009 * Dinkelsbühl/Bavaria/Germany *
          Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Fritz! you answered all my questions perfectly. Cheers, Barry

Comment

Working...
            X