Your Help Is Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Help Is Needed

My name is Jim Chadwell, many of you know me I am sure. Due to my failing health I am unable to stand or walk and in order to continue to work I must get a power chair. Unfortunately my shop does not have the necessary space required for one. I am in need of some help expanding my shop to accomidate the power chair. Please visit my Website to find out how you can help. Thank you so much for you time
    Jim Chadwell
    http://chadwellmachineshop.4t.com

Where is your shop? Even If I wanted to make a donation there is nothing listed. Bob
    Last edited by Robert Luland; 07-06-2008, 07:54 PM.
    AMCA #3149
    http://www.thegoodoldmotorcyclepartscompany.com

Comment

Location!

Originally posted by Robert Luland View Post
      Where is your shop. Even If I wanted to make a donation there is nothing listed. Bob

Click on the contact part of his site, or here:

http://chadwellmachineshop.4t.com/contact.html

I'm assuming that's his location?

Comment

I have to applogize about the confusion... I am Jim's Daughter I set up the website for him and will handle and be the relay between the online stuff for him. His shop is in Wichita Falls Texas .
        I did the website in hurry so if there is anything I missed of messed up please let me know!
        I also plan on putting some things up on ebay over the next week to help raise funds as well...
        If any one has any Ideas let me know... I am not the best at this and my dad's condition just makes me that much more stressed so I will do the best I can!
        Any help is appreciated!

Comment

I guess I should tell a bit about how I come in...
          Last year My husband and I purchased a travel trailer and moved out to my father's (Jim) property so we could be closer to him and be able to help him more. My husband does all he can to help but he also holds a full time job to support us. We both are concerned about my father but I am afraid we can only do so much... I hope everyone who reads this is at least sympathetic and supportive if nothing else. Thank you

Comment

And your name is ? What type of work does your father do in his shop ? Photos of the interior and exterior of his shop would be helpful. You fathers interest and hobbies ? I may be able to drum up support for your cause but much information is needed in order to convince supporters to be charitable. I apologize if my questions offend you. Paps

Comment

THank you

No your questions are absolutely on track!
              My name is Jessica Geer My husband is Edwin Geer.

My father casts and remakes antique motorcycle parts and frames. His brother is John Chadwell, many people might know him as well. He has been doing this for 20 yrs or so. His health the last few years has really slowed him down on how much work he is putting out. If you know Micheal Breeding ask him about my father, they have know each other for quite a while.

As far as the pictures go I will try to get some up on the website soon! that is a good idea!
              If anyone has any other suggestions or questions let me know.
              again thank you and any help you can give me is appreciated!

Comment

Jessica...please email me direct . Paps

Comment

PIctures are going up

I am sorry for the delay we had the baby on the 20th~
                  I am in the process of putting up pictures of the shop on the website. Take a look and remember any help is welcome and dearly needed!
                  Thank you
                  Jessica Geer & Jimmy Chadwell

Comment

Congradulations !!

Comment

Working...
                    X