David Manthey Munch Man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Manthey Munch Man

Wow! I sure got a shock when I read the Dave had passed suddenly in my just received copy of the summer magazine. And me like a dummy wondering why he hadn't responded to my emails as we were in ongoing Munch negotiations for the last few years. He had sent me a copy of his book "beyond my wildest dreams" and it is a great read, the guy packed a lot of great bike adventures into his shortened life. I never got to meet the man in person but I sure enjoyed our phone conversations, he had a great sense of humour. My sincere condolences to his family and friends.

Barry, post it in the obits! It is always a loss when one who loves the old iron is gone. I just read on another forum about Connie Schlemmer and there is no mention from the higher ups in this club. What has happened to the old school! Robbie
    Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

I puposely didn't post this in the obits for fear of upstaging someone else's post who might have been a close friend as I was obviously just an aquaintance. Then again I wonder why did it appear in the magazine and not here?

Comment

Working...
      X