Oley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oley

I have to say that Oley is a great meet. Here I am in Florida and I just got a '51-'53 cam cover for my '51 FL at Oley. That's a tough part to find and I didn't even have to leave my living room. That speaks volumes about this great club of ours. My good friend Mark Woodstock knew I've been looking for that cover and he got it for me at the meet. Ebay is a good tool but nothing beats the value of good friends in the AMCA.
    Eric Smith
    AMCA #886

Saturday, Just got back to the house. Oley was great! Just a great day to spend with my boy. It thretended to rain all day but held off. The only down fall as usawal was its a dry fair grounds. Who in thier right mind wants to spend all day digging though milk crates with out a beer? Next year the cooler goes on the wagon. Bob

“Any man that forsakes freedom for security deserves neither.”
    1 800 NRA JOIN
    AMCA #3149
    http://www.thegoodoldmotorcyclepartscompany.com

Comment

I carried along a six pack with me. Got warm before they all when down. Only got to down a few with friends. Missed having a couple with Johnny though. Real Bummer. Touched bases with Johnny before beer time. Didn't run across him later. It's an all weekend deal at Wauseon Johnny !!! Paps

Comment

Working...
      X