Countdown to Oley '08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Johnny,

They screwed up my reservation in Denver, I ended up cancelling this afternoon. Luckily, I found another hotel in Reading. After looking at the map, it is right off of Rt. 12! So it looks pretty easy, stay on 12 til I hit Rt. 73, which also turns out to be Blandon Rd. Guess I just lucked out...

Yeah, I'm into Paps for a couple now myself, he'd better bring that wheelchair so he doesn't have to crawl around after we're done paying up!! That "sticking" sounds better all the time

Mike

Comment

Oley is on my list of things to do........eventually. Hopefully sooner than later. I've got about twice the distance that 20scout has to go. Oh, well I'm gonna head to the West Coast to a little swapmeet they have this weekend. I'm hoping you fellas do post some pics. The really old iron would do nicely............ I hope everyone has a good time and safe travels.
      Cory Othen
      Membership#10953

Comment

Mike, hopefully Pa will point you out to me.
        Cory, we'll miss you and will try to post some photos. If you run into Mike Carter or Chris Haynes, please say "Hi" for me.

Comment

Can anybody tell me aprox. how far down Jefferson st. to the meet
          Also how late will it be open on friday and do they close a gate after hours?
          want to be sure I have time to set up the tent when I get there
          Chuck
          AMCA Member#1848

Comment

Hey Chuck, It's only 1/10 mile up Jefferson off Main St. at the top of the small hill turn left in the grounds, it's big and full. There is no gate and someone should be around to within a reasonable hour. Keep riding them, Merlin in Pa.

Comment

I'll be lookin for ya Johnny. Pulled out me old wheelchair. Dang she looks rough. I got a bit spoiled using the electric powered one. It even had a place for a 6 pack. Not enough room for parts though. My son offered to allow me to use one of his four wheelers but I don't have the space for one. Auto trans, quite running, and 4 wheel drive for the muddy days. Hopefully we can meet up for a toast.

From the west coast, air fare my be the way to go. Probably a lot cheaper too.

Yeah Bro.....let's "stick together" Paps

Comment

Working...
              X