Need Canadian Distributor for "Flat Out! The Rollie Free Story"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Canadian Distributor for "Flat Out! The Rollie Free Story"

Can anyone suggest a potential Canadian distributor for my book "Flat Out! The Rollie Free Story"? My bank charges a $15 processing fee for Canadian checks and money orders, even when made out in U.S. dollars. I have been subsidizing this cost but it's time for my Canadian orders to pay their way. A Canadian distributor would be a win-win situation for both myself and my customers.
    Jerry Hatfield

Jerry, You may want to try paypal... I think their fee on the transaction would be less than a dollar. You can then deposit directly into checking account from your paypal account without any fees. I use it for any ebay transactions (anywhere in the world) and found it to be reliable and fast. Best of luck.

Comment

US dollar Canadian postal money orders can be cashed at any US post office for no service fee. You're going to the post office anyway to mail the book ... Perry

Comment

Thanks Silent Gray Fellow and Perry!
        Jerry Hatfield

Comment

Hello Jerry: Perry and Silent are right. I'd be lookin for another bank as well while your at it. Its like some Ebay sellers. As soon as they see Canada on the address, they double the mailing cost. When I get the parcel and see the much lower mailing cost. I go right back after them. 15 bucks is outragouse...Joe
          Joe AMCA# 3435

Comment

Working...
          X