No announcement yet.

cant get membership renewd on website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 2009 Meet & RR schedule is posted hare: http://www.antiquemotorcycle.org/mee...nat_meets.html
    and on the home page
    Geoff Ringlé

Comment

Magic As with all things great it takes time !!! Remember we have had a few changes of the guard here Im not sure that has anything to do with it but would bet it may !!! You now have acted on it if you go one more step and e-mail a few people I am quite sure it will if nothing else looked at ! Have a good day and I hope you feel better !!Ahhh keep that bug to yourself!

Comment

Calender order

It is my understanding that today is the deadline for ordering calenders, but the web page is for ordering calenders is still down. Is there going to be an extension for ordering calenders. Thanks

Comment

It's just poorly run

If you're not a member of the AMCA Buzz then you didn't get the mailing for calendars. I had to do it the old fashion way myself with a stamp. The sad part is that nonmember can't order any calendars either. Hopefully this can be resovled soon because renewal of memberships will be coming due soon. Well one good thing is the Postal Carriers will appreciate our mailings. Merlin in Pa.

Comment

I used the webpage for ordering calenders ! So I won't be able to buy one this year ????? Because of deadline ??? Because no one fixed the web page ??? Because I hate smail mail ???? This burns me a bit ! Paps

Comment

Originally posted by Paps View Post
              I used the webpage for ordering calenders ! So I won't be able to buy one this year ????? Because of deadline ??? Because no one fixed the web page ??? Because I hate smail mail ???? This burns me a bit ! Paps
              DITTO!!! why is the web page not working??
              CHIEFJ48
              MEMBER #2786

TO THE WORLD YOU MAY BE ONE PERSON, BUT TO ONE PERSON YOU MAY BE THE WORLD.

LIFE IS NOT MEASURED BY THE NUMBER OF BREATHS WE TAKE, BUT BY THE MOMENTS THAT TAKE OUR BREATH AWAY

Comment

I was informed the webpage would be up soon. I waited.....I didn't want to mail the payment. I waited for the webpage. I get a calender every year. I want a 2009. If I would have be informed the webpage would not be coming back online, I would have mailed the payment. Paps

Comment

It's just poorly run

Give 500K to a Museum...But don't have your own house in order first? Hire Lawyers for what? This is 2008 yet and simple things like this are being put aside.

Comment

Working...
                  X