No announcement yet.

Show Business

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, when is the TV show starting? I have been waiting via Google's Watch utility. All I get is reruns of the Steamwagon. Will your show be on HGTV? that's all I watch anymore. ...bill in oregon
    Bill Gilbert in Oregon

Comment

You would think that someone would have picked up this type of show already. Especially the Cable 'How-To' and Specialty programs.

Maybe if Pete had some shots of 'hardcore' old coot bikers on old bikes terrorizing the locals it would get picked up right away.

'Old Men of Senile'

"Don't let the gray hair full ya, Punk!" Then out come the vintage spanners for a rowdy rumble.....Hrdly

Comment

Originally posted by Hrdly-Dangrs View Post
        'Old Men of Senile'
        "Don't let the gray hair full ya, Punk!" Then out come the vintage spanners for a rowdy rumble.....Hrdly
        Maybe 'The Barber of Senile'?
        Bill Gilbert in Oregon

Comment

I'm only 56, but have been wanting to do jacket with RENEGADE GEEZERS ON WHEELS. I figure I can wear it right up thru the wheelchair years and even into the box if they use a cart insteal of pawl bearers.
          Regards,
          Rob Sigond
          AMCA # 1811

Comment

Theme song could be "Born to be Mild".
            Lonnie Campbell #9908
            South Cackalackey, U.S. of A.

Come see us at the Tenth Annual AMCA Southern National Meet - May 17-19, 2019 at Denton FarmPark, Denton, N.C.

Visit the website for vendor and visitor information at www.amcasouthernnationalmeet.com

Comment

Actually, that's a great idea. Play the original Steppenwolf track while showing a collage of old board track pics, vintage road race and flat track clips, the Steamer, etc. End up entering thru the door of Pete's Garage, past the bikes to Pete. Music like that gets people moving inside. It makes them excited about what they are about to see. I think it would be a great way to begin the show. You could even insert new clips and pics for the topics that will be shown in that episode so people have something to look forward to.

If this show ever becomes a reality, I think you should get "Creative Consultant" credit at the end, Lonnie.
              Regards,
              Rob Sigond
              AMCA # 1811

Comment

Working...
              X