Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Click here for information on how we can.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Click here for information on how we can.......

do a better job telling a little about ourselves here at the forum. As you may or may not know if you click on the persons name it then lets you see options like personal profile.

From here,If you click on the upper left area that says "User CP" it will open up and allow you to add some information about yourself. Now, Click on edit profile to add info or edit profile picture and you can add a photo of you or your bike.

You don't need to give any specific information like your full name , street address or phone. Just so we get to know a little info about you or your interests or what part of the world you live in. This is a world wide club you know. I need to add more to mine also.
    #7558 Take me on and you take on the whole trailer park!

The other thing I've always found useful it that - no matter what screen name I choose to use - I always sign off with my real name. Helps to let folks know who they're talking to.

- Michael Wells
    (see? like that )

Comment

Knuck,
      Thanks for posting these tips. I just asked about adding a pic to my signature under a different subject line.
      Rick Pope, aka rickeieio

Comment

Working...
      X