No announcement yet.

Keeping the membership informed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gees Pete,thanks for the explanation. I feel bad about Jay dropping out because of me. Oh well , he is really more of a car guy now, I get a kick out of his monthly column in Octane magazine, a first rate collector car rag in case you aren't aware. I'd still like to know what the price was on the Torque four, just out of curiosity, is that what brought the IRS into the picture in the first place?

Comment

Mr. Gagan you need not reply if you choose not to. I just want everyone to know that the AACA library will store, for a small fee, ANY club's literature. It will be handled professionally and they have paid librarians to do research. The literature can be returned at any time, as it is inventoried and kept seperate from the rest. Perhaps this would be a better answer to the AMCAs information. The invertory list can be accessed online from their online library. A simple email and a few bucks gets any copies of the literature sent to your door. I hope the AMCA is not expecting a percentage of the gate at the AACA museum to be part of the "profit and expenses" that are shared.

Comment

Pete thanks for the update thats sooooo much better than rumors ! And to all the others that serve,thanks for doing so,but please remember you volunteered,please try to understand everyones worries and concerns ,hang in there baby !!!

Comment

Wish a reply such as Petes' would have came sooner. Paps

Comment

Pretty heavy stuff if ya ask me...

But I don't want a refund....I would like to see 6 issues per year instead of 4, I would like to see them in little more timely manner...and I would surely like to have them come to my intact...

My first meeting will come in July when my wife and I go to the meet in Dinkelsbuhl.

George Greer
            George Greer
            AMCA # 3370

Comment

Working...
            X