Eustis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eustis

I had a good time at Eustis this year. I was only there on Friday but vending was active and there were great bikes and parts. The past couple of years had been a bit disappointing for me but I was encouraged to see a lot more enthusiasim and support for the Eustis meet. It would be good to get some more opinions since I was only there for one day.
    Eric Smith
    AMCA #886

There ain't enough places to sit and rest.

Still had a good time but got tired running back to the truck for refreshments!

Nice to see more bikes than I have seen a while there.

Comment

You're right about that Miker. That's why we get a vendor's space every year. We can sell a few things and have a headquarters with seating and a lounge. Yes Martin, I still drink.
      Eric Smith
      AMCA #886

Comment

Great weather this year, prices climbing higher and higher.

Comment

Originally posted by exeric View Post
          You're right about that Miker. That's why we get a vendor's space every year. We can sell a few things and have a headquarters with seating and a lounge. Yes Martin, I still drink.
          I wanted to get a vendors space on friday but on the map it looked like it was in Deland!
          It was out back of Dales trailer...I parked my truck n trailer right outside the gate in the 2nd row...It worked out ok...I'll be back next year, I don't know about the VL it is too far away to make 95 points, I think I'll just ride it. I went backwards and lost 1 point after adding about $300 in "correct" parts. Que cera cera!

Comment

Here's a clip I found.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3ZLWzROG10
            Cory Othen
            Membership#10953

Comment

Eustace again

Originally posted by exeric View Post
              I had a good time at Eustis this year. I was only there on Friday but vending was active and there were great bikes and parts. The past couple of years had been a bit disappointing for me but I was encouraged to see a lot more enthusiasim and support for the Eustis meet. It would be good to get some more opinions since I was only there for one day.
              Yes I was there Friday and Saturday. Both days were really nice. We all had a great time. Met up with some friends. Met some new ones and even picked up braggin rights by winning the slow race on Saturday on my 35 VL. We always love to do the games! This meet has been growing year by year with this year being the biggest yet and I've been going to Eustace for at least 6 years. We spent the rest of the week as usual in Daytona and had a great time riding around on old bikes the whole week! Eustace is always a great way to start Bike Week!

Comment

Working...
              X