Eustis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eustis

Anyone going to be there? I will Friday afternnon, staying unitl Sunday. Stop by to say hi. The 35 is entered for judging, I hope to get a little closer to the circle but don't think there is enough done..It's all good though, learn alot.

Hello? Bueller, anyone, hello? Ok, How about the drags ragces in Gainesville Sunday.
    I am stuck at the event til judging is over.

Comment

I'm taking my 1940 Chief. I wanted to bring a '20 J but the magneto wouldn't cooperate and get with the program. It looks like we're going to have superb weather this year and no rain.
      Eric Smith
      AMCA #886

Comment

Howdy Eric,

Will this be hidden away in the trailer till judging or out and about during the meet? Would like to see it, I'll be hanging out in front of Rocky's with a green/creme 441.
        Cheerio,
        Peter
        1950 Vincent - A Red Rapide Experience

Comment

Peter, we'll be just across the road from Rocky and Toney. The Chief is a rider but it still cleans up rather well so it will be right out front, collecting dust.
          Eric Smith
          AMCA #886

Comment

Great, I look forward to meeting yall..

Comment

Howdy Eric,

I'll be right across from you at my usual hangout - Rocky's - with the attached machine, in a comfy chair and one of three things in my hands - or maybe all three at once - at all times; dust-caked pork chop, beer, rusty motorcycle part.
              Attached Files
              Cheerio,
              Peter
              1950 Vincent - A Red Rapide Experience

Comment

I'll be there. Just finished loading up the van. Be heading out tomorrow am. From the reports the weather should be nice. Warm and sunny friday and sat, chance of rain sun.

Comment

You fellas have a good time for me too! Take lots of pics so us faraways can soak up the spirit of the meet!!!
                  Cory Othen
                  Membership#10953

Comment

For us that can not go how about a few pics posted here!! THANKS!!!!!

Comment

I was gonna graba vendors spot to try and get rid of some old stuff, is there a reccommeded place for us who entering a bike and selling stuff?. I never have done this before.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X