new board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new board

so what happened to all the pictures that peple posted? They were a great resource, and they were right here when you wanted or needed them.
    Brian
    Brian Howard AMCA#5866

And it seems that there is a break in the continuity from when the test forum came up to when the new board began.
    Lonnie Campbell #9908
    South Cackalackey, U.S. of A.

Come see us at the Tenth Annual AMCA Southern National Meet - May 17-19, 2019 at Denton FarmPark, Denton, N.C.

Visit the website for vendor and visitor information at www.amcasouthernnationalmeet.com

Comment

All pictures previously posted

I do miss all pictures previously posted that now seems to be missing.
      If they are all "long gone" I will for ever regret I did not download them to my computer as they indeed where a great source for learning.

Sverre K. Gerber
      Last edited by sveger; 02-24-2008, 01:01 PM. Reason: Bad english, he he.
      And then there is the idea that we are here on earth to get a certain amount of things done before we die.
      This is a great theory.
      If it is true, I am so far behind that I will never die...

AMCA-3489

Comment

I do miss all pictures previously posted that now seems to be missing.
        sveger and bmh: The good news is that the images aren't lost, as they are in the database. The bad news is I'm having some problems getting the new import to see them and associate them with the specific posts.

Originally posted by Lonnie View Post
        And it seems that there is a break in the continuity from when the test forum came up to when the new board began.
        Lonnie, I did remove the old threads while we were testing, but all the other threads up until 11pm 2/15/08 should be posted.

Comment

Thanks to Michael for not giving up on me. While he was making the transition from the new/old board, I went through a computer transition, and he had to work a bit of magic to get me re-instated.

Thanks Michael........xoxoxo :-)
          Rick Pope, aka rickeieio

Comment

Glad to see they were not lost. thought it might be a conversion problem. Hopefully they will be back soon.
            Brian
            Brian Howard AMCA#5866

Comment

Working...
            X