Speaking of the new magazine 3 Chapter ride article

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaking of the new magazine 3 Chapter ride article

While going thru the latest issue I was reading the article in the mile markers section at the end of the article Louie Hale goes on ti thank a few people for laying out the 150 mile ride and supplying the chase truck.

To my suprise Louie mentions Paul and Lynn Lango ..........well Paul formerly of Hamburg New York and a avid Pan man owned a bike shop in western New York for many years till the snow and NYS took it's toll on him and he and lynn decided to pull up stakes sell the shop and head to South carolina.

Last time I saw Paul was when he was up from S.C.for a family thing about 8 or 9 years ago and it also happened to be the same weekend as the local swap meet.

Anyway should anyone in that neck of the AMCA woods happen to know Paul and Lynn tell them that Sidecar Chuck in Frosty New York says hi!
    Chuck
    AMCA Member#1848

We've had four great Three Chapter rides to date. Louie did a great write-up and I was glad to see it published in the national mag. For those who don't know, in the photo provided that is Louie on the right with his '65 Pan, on his right is Buck Busha who has put together some of the best rides I have ever been on. There in the red shirt is yours truly with my '42 FL. The Blue Ridge is putting it on this year and it will be the Catawba Valley's turn next year.

We've had riders from Florida, Virginia, Tennessee, even Ohio attend, in addition to the chapters from Georgia, South and North Carolina. We typically have at least 25 - 35 antique bikes of all persuasions - BMW's, Indians, Harleys, Triumphs, even early Hondas and a smattering of Yamakawahondazukis. All three chapters have reported more interest in this every year.

No T-shirt, no banquet, no entry fees, just ride. And brewskis in the parking lot of course.....after the ride. All the rides have been weekend events so they don't put out us working folks. There should be more of these type events everywhere! It's the most fun you can have with your clothes on!

Lonnie C from SC
    Lonnie Campbell #9908
    South Cackalackey, U.S. of A.

Come see us at the Tenth Annual AMCA Southern National Meet - May 17-19, 2019 at Denton FarmPark, Denton, N.C.

Visit the website for vendor and visitor information at www.amcasouthernnationalmeet.com

Comment

Lonnie,
      Thanks for the reply it's good to be able to put a name to a face Nice looking scoot you got there any chance you can show us a close up of the 42?

You being in South Carolina You know Paul? I believe he was in Greenville
      Chuck
      AMCA Member#1848

Comment

Working...
      X