1929 Indian Crocker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Barry Brown
    Here's what every little Crocker ohv valve Indian conversion wants to be when she grows up, a fire breathing , 84 inch dual port, twin carb ,4 cam, torquer.
    Barry, Do you have any more info. on this bike? I'm thinking of building a WL with a peashooter topend. But that Koslow looks great, at one time I heard Rocky was thinking of repoping them.

Comment

Hey Mark...........Barry can definitely fill you in on the Koslow................

Comment

Check this out fellas...........whaddya think??? Barry hasn't been around in awhile, it would be nice to hear comments...........

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1929-...QQcmdZViewItem
        Cory Othen
        Membership#10953

Comment

1929 indian crocker

Boy,oh boy, you guys sure do get going. I have seen the Bigsby machine and talked to all of it's previous owners. There was an article in the National magazine I wrote about it some years back. It does have a JD trans. Chuck put me on to the last owner before the collector that has it now. I talked to him and was able to track down the one or two (memory is a great thing, try to hold on to it if you can) owners before him. It is the real deal. It's a 101 Scout, no front fender, back flap gone too. Cool exhaust system and cast iron OHV conversion by Bigsby who was a hell of a good machinist and pattern maker. I did see Joe Sarkee (long time motorcycle dealer from Sacramento) looking at a pair of the same heads and barrels in a car trunk at the old Tulare CAMA meet at least 20 years ago. He told me they were the real deal. It is what it is. And always remember they're only old motorcycles, Let's ride.
          DrSprocket

Comment

Keep going!!

This is great.

Some of the photos do not show up though..

George

PS, Ya can email the pics to me
            George Greer
            AMCA # 3370

Comment

Did you see the '29 Indian Crocker now on ebay?

http://motors.listings.ebay.com/Moto...istingItemList

Comment

It's on e-bay again and this time there's a video of it running.........
                Cory Othen
                Membership#10953

Comment

Working...
                X