Meets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meets

Nothing for nothing, but wouldn’t it be great to have a category for meets? You click on the calendar here and it’s blank. I mean a total calendar. The meet, the date, what to expect, Available housing and traffic wise. Is camping available with or with out showers etc. Why is none of this available here? Bob

I'm going to agree with Bob......I joined the AMCA hoping to find other members in the Phoenix area by going to some really cool meets.....I feel like I'm my own little club in a big city...I'm now jamming my love for old Harleys down the throats of these kids that ride crotch rockets in hopes that a few of them get the big picture about the old scooters.....I've kept up a website before and I more than appreciate the kind person who keeps this thing up but I'm begg'n for a calender and more info just like my fellow club member....

Comment

Look at the top of the calender and you will see that it states 'for AMCA Club Events Only'

So this pretty much rules out any other events that can be listed.

Of course we already have a listing of the official AMCA events on the main AMCA website so this calender here is pretty much useless. Hrdly

Comment

Working...
      X