No announcement yet.

Local Swap Meets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, here's a couple of more from Highway Choppers.
    Attached Files

Comment

More from Highway Chopper
      Attached Files

Comment

This looks like a 1940 sitting in front of Highway Chopper.
        Attached Files

Comment

I'm not sure what year this bike is. Of course, it's in front of Highway Chopper.
          Attached Files

Comment

Another one from Dave and Ken's collection.
            Attached Files

Comment

This is the last photo of Highway Choppers shop. The boys over there are truly the best of the best. Make sure you have cash because they don't take Master Card, Visa or American Express....and you sure don't want them to rip your check up in front of you.....Now I sound like an advertisement for the place.....If you're smart, you'll look at the way they keep their shop, you could imagine the way they service your bike.
              Attached Files

Comment

Here's a photo of my best buddy Terry. He had just fired up his 1931 V, Harley Davidson. I think my 42 was the guilty party for all the smoke in the air, I've got to get those rings replaced.
                Attached Files

Comment

I'm pretty sure Terry's bike came from Chrome Classics. He purchased it about 6 years ago. He's pretty good at the fast repairs when needed. I thought I was cool to ride a 42 Harley, nobody even looks at my bike when Terry rides up with the 31.....Somebody really did a good job when they re-constructed this baby.
                  Attached Files

Comment

I snapped a shot of this old scooter at the 2007 Laughlin River run in Nevada. I couldnt' tell you much about it.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Of course the gas tank of that Laughlin bike.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Here's my wife modeling my 42. Her name is Becky but we call her the Beckster, she rides a little Sportster...you can figure out how she got her nickname.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Last but not least....Here's a photo of me and the 1983 FXRS. Since this photo was taken, I replaced the tank and fenders with some offshore garbage so I can keep the original paint in great condition. This will be one of those bike you'll read about on this website 100 years from now. The guy will explain how Ed's wife just wanted to sell off the old memories and find a good home for it. My wife's cousin purchased this bike new in 83. I bought it from him in 89 with 3800 miles on it.....It sill has very few miles on it, just had an overhaul done on the motor and all the original parts are still in a box in the attic.
                          Ohio,

I hope these photos take the edge of the cold weather up there. It's going to be 74 degrees in Phoenix today so it's time to get off the website, saddle up one of the bikes and hit the road for some afternoon lunch....Keep warm up there.....Enjoy...
                          Attached Files

Comment

bUMmEr

Lots of great photos posted, so much time to change the pixels.....What a bummer those photos went away.....
                            1942 FL

Comment

Working...
                            X