Oley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oley

I am planing to make the Oley meet in April can anybody tell me the cost of things there like camping and so on.
    I may be comming on my 01 roadglide and sidecar i trust it can come in the fairgrounds with me
    I am hoping to find some parts for the VL that I am working on
    Any info you could share will be most helpful to me
    Thanks in advance!

Well I can't help you with Oley Chuck, but ya got me pacing for a cool antique meet. April huh..............man if I just didn't have to cross the continent to get there............bummer....... Here's a shot of what looks like a cool project............ found it on the VL Heaven web-site.............
    Attached Files

Comment

I do not believe there is any charge to camp at Oley as there are no RV hookups that I know of. Just give a donation to the local chapter, drive in and set up by the tree line. Oley IMHO is the best meet on the eastcoast . Granted I have not been to Rhinebeck yet, and yes there is White Rose, but other than that Oley is a great meet. Ok, they are all good!!!!

Comment

thanks C.O. I wish mine was that far along I have a ways to go but at least it is still in a forward direction.

Comment

thanks Paquette,

I wasn't sure as to the guidelines there for parking,camping etc. for that meet.
          Not a 100% sure that I will be camping the wife and I have friends in the Allentown area and we sometimes stay at a motel close to where they own a restaurant by the airport when we go to visit them and I believe the computer tells me that it is about 45 miles from the motel to Oley.

Comment

I'd be interested in hearing some details myself. I am seriously thinking about making the trip from Cleveland, did my first AMCA meet at Wauseon last year and now I'm hooked.

Are there any reasonable (cheap) places to stay nearby? Don't know the area, any info on the meet would be appreciated...

Mike

Comment

Oley Meet

Just to let you know that in the last few years there have been sooo many venders, that off site camping is avaiable, but not at the meet. Camping is about a 1/2 mile off site.You may have to contact Doug at standj@airprouducts.com, Check the web site for the meet dates& check e-mail address.
              PS: don't know if there is afee for camping.

Comment

Working...
              X