New forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New forum

I must have been asleep. Is this forum going to be closed eventually? Which forum should a member be using? Why do I have to register on the new forum? Someone explain it to me because i just don't get it.
    Dan

Dan... I believe the powers to be would like all of us to continue our conversations on this forum until the new site has been completly tested and some of the bugs worked out of it. Like that log-in thing you refered to.

Comment

The New Forum

It won't let me in says I don't know my pass word

Comment

I has the same issue - just go through it as if you forgot you old one, you'll have a new one sent to you that will allow you access, then you can change that to the same password you now use on this forum.

A bit of a pain, but it seems that the two systems are somewhat independent since that forum is in the test mode.

Lonnie C from SC

Comment

The New Board

The new board is just about ready to go. Users will need to reset their passwords to access the new board, but the system is pretty quick, and you shouldn't have to wait very long.

Most - if not all - of the functionality you have on this board is available on the new board. There will be some transition time, but for the most part (and according to a lot of the feedback I've gotten), the changes aren't too dramatic.

My plan is to move over some time this week, so watch for the announcement on the board homepage.

- Michael

Comment

Working...
          X