Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• International Motorcycle Show

IMS at IX, Cleveland.
    I had a great time yesterday at the International Mototorcycle Show at Celeveland. A lot of great new bikes. I must say, a highlight was the excellent group of members, and bikes from Lake Erie Chapter. I hope we got some new members signed up! People seemed thrilled with the old bikes, and there was a steady crowd of them while I was there. The members seemed to be having a good time too. No controversy, just a good time!
    Mike

I knew I was going to miss a good time this week end by missing that show.

It’s great to see our AMCA Lake Erie Chapter members so active this winter by being supportive sponsors in not only the IMS show but the Packard exhibit as well.

Yeah Mike your right, those Lake Erie members do have some fine antique motorcycles for sure.

Comment

Any Pics???

By chance did anybody take a pic of the booth and bikes at the show that they could post to get me thru the winter blues???

Comment

I was so busy talking and gawking, I forgot all about taking a picture. Of course, there ws such a crowd looking at them that it would of been darn nigh impossible anyway. I hope somebody did, though. Maybe when they set them up?
        Mike

Comment

SIGH..........

Thanks Mike sounds like it was a good time anyways how many were there and what makes/models

Comment

I'm not a good reporter. I think they all had two wheels, and one was a 1902 something Johnson?

Comment

Working...
            X