Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rhinbeck Meet Parking?

Have a question.

I'm thinking of forgoing the vending in 2008 and just ride up to the show for Saturday.

If I come up with a 35 year old motorcycle, will I be able to park inside the fence or do I have to leave it outside in general public parking area?

If I come up with a 34 Year old motorcycle, will I be able to park inside the fence or do I have to leave it outside in the general public parking area?

If I come up with a 25 year old Truck, will I be able to park inside the fence or do I have to leave it outside in the public parking area?

Hrdly

Rhinebeck meet parking

Hrdly
    I have the simple answer for you. VOLUNTER for a work shift and you can help the club, and save the money
    Kevin

Comment

Hey Kevin...

Yeah, normally I have no problem volunteering, but as of right now I'm pretty sure I'm just going to ride up on the bike on Saturday for a couple hours with my wife.

Probably won't even get there till noon time. Doesn't leave much time to look around the show and run thru the swap meet area. as it is. Then we're taking off and heading down to the Jersey Shore in the afternoon.

As to my question....Where can I park? Hrdly

Comment

Working...
      X