Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lookin for Indian Power plus info!

i might be starting a Power Plus project

god i hope so, we will see how it works out!

what i am looking for...

are there any powerplus bikes in so cal, i know there must be, but i really want to see an original one or even a restored one.

i have all the right books, i think...

but i really want to see one up close and take a million pics for reference.
    i am excited, pre 29 motorcycles are not really my deal, but building a real board track bike, as a privateer racer might have around '19 or '20 is what i am going to do if it happens.

thanx ahead of time!

and yes Jurassic that lion foto is one of the cooloest pix i have ever seen!!!

also, a few years ago my girl got me the Antique motorcycle set on cd for christmas, best present i ever got, i have started going through em all from the beginning lookin for power plus stuff...

Chopperdave, there are several that I know of and probably alot more. Chuck Vernon has a couple, Ken King has a nice one, Bill Harris has a beautiful one a 17 I think. Mike Doom has at least one, Hobo John has a great unrestored one looks almost like it would run. George Hood could put you in contact with a couple owners I bet in the L.A. chapter, pretty sure they have at lest 1 or 2. Dave Nederhause has one.
    I have an engine, I had hoped to make one up - but prices have gone so high I doubt I will ever get it together. Can no longer afford the parts. All the guys I named are in the local chapters right here in your area, do you know any of them/ Good luck with it they a great machine. I have ridden with several and if built right and alittle experience with them, they will really surprise you. They can really get up and go, I like em.

Comment

Hey Dave got any good reference materials for a 57 Sportster. I know were a pretty cool one is sitting around. Love ya.

Comment

Working...
      X