No announcement yet.

Penn-Ohio Swap Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mike, The norm has always been that the indoor stuff was not open until the given time, (thats when they get the 6 bucks) but that the outdoor deals (the local guys) where avaliable as soon as anyone has a table set up. The local guys will be setting up quite early. They like to turn it into a bit of a all day party. Not much else to do around here, so when given a chance we kick our heels up some.

If you are coming early let me know and we can meet at the truck stop just off of I-80 for breakfast before heading over that way.
    -Steve

Comment

Steve,

Sounds good, give me a time & I'll try to time it out so I get there at that time (how many times can I use "time" in a sentence??)

Mike

Comment

Great.... I'll be at the Truck World truck stop at 9:00. If you take the second Hubbard exit the entrance is at the end of the exit ramp. -Steve

Comment

Cool,

I'll see you there...

Mike

Comment

Steve, Mike, great to you you fellas again !! My buddy sold everything he came with so we left a bit early. Two Indian engines, One nos knuck case set, a wld case set, several 45 case sets, and a half dozen assorted tank sets all went. Really gonna try and hit the Niles meet too. I was confused on the location. Thought the meet would be held at the expo center initially. Thanks for the heads up on the actual location. Hope to see you both there. Paps

Comment

Yes, it was great to shoot the bull with you and Mike again. I'm looking forward to doing it again on the 24th in Niles.

I also left shortly after Mike but returned around 3 o'clock to shoot the bull with the owner of that Injun and to try and talk that other fella out of that great looking Linkert. No luck with that guy. He actually told me to go get f....ed. I sure know how to make freinds.

Comment

Hey,

Good seeing you guys yesterday, we'll have to do it again in two weeks. I guess judging by that Linkert guy's response you won't be making him a counter-offer if you see him again, will you Steve? Bikers, they're just so darned rude!!

Mike

Comment

Working...
                X