vintage part value

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vintage part value

who is a good source for vintage parts values,for factory prototype racer parts,some of the parts are ,or may be only 1's to still be around,parts are for OHV single,peashooter,Thanks

Depends; what do you need?
    http://stores.ebay.com/Fred-Lange-Restorations
    Also http://www.competitiondist.com/index01.htm
    have many of the smaller bits in repop. They're probably about ready to put out there 2008 catalog so watch for it on eBay. ...bill

Comment

parts values

these parts are from the 20's,from the ,herb reiber,art earlenbaugh,bill knuth,days at h-d's experimental dept. 43,already contacted h-d archives,they may be proto type,heads,enclosed rocker,like 30's,cac model,but butterfly shape casting,magneto hole and mag. gear drive,distributer assy.with exp. casting numbers,looking for some type of value on these parts,have been in storage for 60 years.thanks

Comment

I would not be in any hurry to get rid of these parts,if half of what you say is true they are worth there weight in gold

Comment

vintage parts

I know that they have a decent value,problem is I have sent photo's to several people who are into peashooter racers,they are all interested,but how do you set a value?,

Comment

Value is only what someone will pay, but if you love it, who cares.

Comment

Yep...Best offer may or may not get them. Why would you sell them to me for x amount if John Doe will give you xxxx amount for them ? Paps

Comment

Value? I hate to tell anyone to use ebay, but truth be told, you'll find out the TRUE value there, especially on rare stuff. They are worth what someone will pay.

Comment

sorry posted twice !

Comment

this stuff in my opinion is VERY valuable period and maybe worth 100x times what someone is willing to pay you! Then once they(the buyer) has it watchout the price goes through the roof! Maybe the best way is to get an apprasal from Mr Lange on the parts,sit on it awhile then put it out to the highest bidder,or maybe just hold on to it and find that certain someone that really could use it,that makes sense to me,once the word gets out I have a funny feeling that you will hear from plenty of people,dont be in a hurry!

Comment

parts value

not in any hurry to sell,but kind of hard to put value on somthing thats never been seen before,of the 3 crates of parts I was able to put together a dual exh. port,26 peashooter engine,complete,with sheibler- wheeler carb and bosch mag.the only part missing was correct intake manifold,which I made out of stainless,there were these extra single port heads,and other parts that I'm not going to use.the crates themselves have value,they are the old winchester super x,and old smokeless powder shotgun,dovetailed corners type,Thanks Guy's

Comment

Working...
                      X