Merry Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas

To all of you no matter where you are no matter what you do, may this be the merriest of times for you and your families
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

Thank you and the same to you and yours.
    I'm hoping Santa got the parts list I sent him.

Merry Christmas Everyone. -Steve

Comment

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Merry Christmas to all and hope to meet some of you at Oley this spring.
      Ditto on the parts list!!!

Comment

Merry Christmas !!! Told me folks and family they best not give me coal. I warned them if they did...... I'd burn it.

Comment

Santa brought me some nice original black rubber footpads. Like new! It pays to be a good boy. Merry Christmas everyone.
          Mike

Comment

Merry Christmas one and all!! And as much as I hate being politically correct, Happy Hanukkha, Quanza, Festivus, or whatever else floats your boat

Mike

Looking for that 45" Solo brake bellcrank under the tree tomorrow

Comment

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all !!!

For my non-Christian friends, They know I love them and would not offend, and they simply change the name of the holiday in my greeting. Besides, I'm thrilled when my Jewish friends wish me a Happy Hanukkah!

The important point is the heartfelt sentament to all - a happy, healthy, safe and prosperous Christmas season and New Year to everyone!!

So screw political correctness.

God, I must be getting old and crabby......

Comment

Well, I must have been good this year. An old friend brought me a crusty 29 JD rolling chassis yesterday and my boss gave me a complete spring set for one of my 45's.
                Happy Holidays!
                Dan

Comment

Best wishes to everyone..............

Oh, and Dan.........you must've been really, really good this year!!!

Comment

Originally posted by motorhead1
                    Well, I must have been good this year. An old friend brought me a crusty 29 JD rolling chassis yesterday . . .
                    Dan
                    In addition to the good info available here, there is a yohoo group that specializes in the 1916 thru 1929 J's and JD's. ...bill
                    http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/harleyjd/

Comment

Working...
                    X