X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Jay Leno Video

Check out the new Vintage Bike video on
    Jay Leno's "Virtual Internet Garage"!

There is a LOT of information on his site.

Jay is a real friend to the Vintage Motorcycle world.

http://jaylenosgarage.com/video/inde...l?vidID=178377

WoW!!! What is a fellow to do ??? I wonder why a gentlemen of Jays caliber would even associate himself with such a sham!!!Just alot of promo so Mr R can sell this junk at rediculous prices!!! But thanks for the laugh !!!

Comment

Thanks for posting this site...... It's been awhile since a checked it and there is quite a bit new going on. The Pope video is awesome and I enjoyed the JD as well........... There's also some pretty cool car stuff, but I know, I know we don't speak four wheels here.........

Comment

Originally posted by c.o.
        The Pope video is awesome and I enjoyed the JD as well........
        I don't see a link to a JD; is it in with the Pope or...? ...bill

Comment

I like Jay Leno and I'm glad he is such a good steward to these precious old things. However, his rap about paint is a lot of baloney. Color was very prevalent in the early days. Indian Red, Merkel Orange, Cyclone Yellow plus the incredibly colorful pin striping. As for the olive drab green on the Pope, that was a patriotic color. Excelsior literature of the time called it the "win the war color". The revolutionary thing about DuPont was their creation of fast drying lacquers which made painting things faster and easier. Color was always there.

Comment

Yes, but Indian used DuPont duco lacquer only on the 1931 and, possibly, 1932 models, then went back to enamel.

Comment

Bill........there's a couple of scroll bars across the page. Scroll down the same spot that the Pope video is on and you'll find the JD........happy viewing.....

Comment

Not related to vintage bikes, but since you are all on Jay, I figured I'd share this video with you all. Paps

http://www.sscycle.com/iframes/leno.php

Comment

On the site, jaylenosgarage.com , click on the Vincent Black Shadow video and you can watch Jay plug "Flat Out! The Rollie Free Story."

Comment

Cool video Jerry ! Got yourself a decent plug as well ! Paps

Comment

Working...
                    X