• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barber Motorsports 2007 - Pictures

Hey Guys - Here is an e-Mail I shared with our Club - Enjoys
    David

Confederate Chapter Members,

FINALLY - I feel like I have something for you to see! The Barber 2007 Pictures are ready on the web
    Matt Morgan & I finally got all the different pictures together that we had and loaded them on the Website.

This year, I did things a little different:
    When you go to the Confederate Chapter Website www.confederatechapter.com
    Click the "Events" Tag on the left side of the page.
    Click the Barber 2007 Link at the top of the Page
    Scroll down the Barber 2007 page and you will find 2 different links

One 1st link is the general Barber 2007 Pictures and 2007 Bike Show Pictures.
    (And one good picture of our lovely COOK!)

The other link will take you to the 2007 - RACE OF the CENTURY Pictures.
    Here you will find:
    "Before the Race Pictures"
    "Starting Line Up Pictures"
    "After Math Pictures"
    "Single Pictures of All Bikes in Race"

Hope you enjoy these - I also have some good video clips if anyone wants to see them.
    Let me know

David

Great stuff David............... Video clips would be very appreciated..............

Comment

Fantastic! Thanks!

Did the FN spoke nipples get pulled through the rim? what's the scoop on that? bummer....

I need member David Lloyd to build me a frame for my quazi IND BTR. MAN! I love what he did! I'm soooo jealous. Or maybe plans?

Gotta get mine running again over the winter.

OR is that you? VLDave????? How many hours you got into that?
      Wanna do some charity work? Tell me all about that thang.

Comment

Originally posted by AdminGuy
        Did the FN spoke nipples get pulled through the rim? what's the scoop on that? bummer....
        Same question here; and thank you for posting. This is as close as I'll ever get to the Century Run. ...bill

Comment

Yes, Rear Spokes pulled through the rear rim. Rider/Owner says he is very lucky that the FN wasn't out on the track at 30 mph when it let go. He was on the paddock warming up, turning around when the rear wheel collapsed.

The other question answer is VLDave and David Lloyd are the same person - Thanks

David

Comment

Owner/pilot of the FN is being very quite about the spoke incident. Being there and a member of his pit crew i must let the cat out of the bag.......That FN 4 cylinder was so tricked out with "secret" internal components that there was no way the drive train nor wheels could endure the power and torque produced. But look out next year, plans are in the makin' !
            johnny

Comment

Working...
            X