Yankee Lake Swap Meet Cancelled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yankee Lake Swap Meet Cancelled

A bunch of us in the area look forward to this swap meet. The November meet is cancelled and they're looking for a new location for the February meet.
    http://yankeelakeswapmeet.com/

Now that is a real bummer ! Was looking forward to it. Wonder what the problem is ? Paps

Comment

It is very disappointing about this event being cancelled. I took a ride over there this afternoon to find out what happened. No one wants to talk about it, other than to say it was canceled due to an argument over money. The swap meet in the spring may still happen once tempers calm down.

I hope it all gets resolved. I’m not one of the lucky guys that gets to Davenport and such very often so these local swap meets are important to me. There are a lot of folks I only get to see every now and then, and Yankee Lake swap was one of the places to do that. Oh well… I’ll cross my fingers and wait. -Steve

Comment

Man, that stinks! I always look forward to that meet, especially since I joined up with some drinking buddies Oh well, if you guys find your way near Cleveland before they straighten things out for the next one, stop in for a homebrew (or two)

Comment

Working...
        X