Buddy Seat on eBay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buddy Seat on eBay

Last night, I posted a warning about an H-D Buddy seat for sale on eBay that I thought was being misrepresented as being original after the seller had contacted me for my opinion which was that it was not original but perhaps an older restoration. He has since contacted me and again revised his description so I retracted my post. I apologise in this forum if I have sullied the reputation of Fitzi-----. He seems to have a genuine passion for the old iron as all of us do here and I believe we simply had a misunderstanding. I see so many things on eBay advertised as "genuine, NOS, original, etc" that when it is in my area of knowledge, I feel a trust to the members of this forum to make them aware. I probably fired my wire too soon and hope that Michael will join us here in our discussions----PAQ

the listings on ebay using those terms you listed are for a word search to narrow down or pin point a certain product.

at times these may be deceiving but it gets people to veiw their items when looking for certain things - not all people are trying to deceive others with fake or mis-represented items

this is my opinion as a buyer and seller on ebay

I commend your quick response and fixing of your earlier posting

aka hawg

Comment

Working...
    X