Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

too bad you mis named it... shouldn't it be a nera-five

Comment

I'm thinkin' Barry is on to something here. It's already a four, so if it was Ner to anything it would be five.......... Pretty cool project though jurassic........I'm with exeric, you do get things done. Watch out for the Nera-Car purists though. I hear they can be pretty dangerous............. I rode one a few years back and they are quite the machine. They steer like a dream. I'm guessing yours might propel down the road a little quicker than an original.

Comment

You are correct, Lonnie is on to something here, an American version of the Wilkinson four. Cannonball Baker would approve.

Comment

I found this drawing in a book I have , no other details unfortunately apart from a short French paragraph which I repeat but do not know what it says ??
          '' Neracar
          Et nous en finirons avec les projects par un dessin paru en 1926 dans Moto Revue qui represente ce qui pourrait etre une NERACAR equipee d'un 4 cylindres lateral. ''
          So nothing's new BUT best of luck with your project Jurrasic , Ken
          Attached Files

Comment

Translation

I'll translate.

"And we finish up with the projects with a drawing which appeared in 1926 in Moto Revu which represents what could be a Neracar equipped with a 4 cylinder lateral. " (lateral meaning I think a side valve inline engine). Perhaps a native speaker could confirm this.

Howard

Comment

Cool machine......... Jurassic, you'll have to let us know how yours turns out........

Comment

Working...
              X