Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here and impressed.

Hello all,

My name is George Greer, I am a contract worker for the US Army Helicopters here in Germany.

I recently joined the AMCA, and I have not been able to make any of the meetings yet, But I will...

I received my first copy of the magazine, and I am impressed..

Some of the people that I have had the pleasure to personally meet, and some that I have not met yet have articles there and I must say that they are well written, and informative.

I just wish that I knew about the AMCA when I first started on my WLA.

I go to Flathead Power BB, Iron Motors Tech, and post there from time to time, hope the fact that I don't know all that much about these fine old machines don't shine thru all that brightly..

George Greer

aka.. George in Germany

Welcome aboard George. You are correct about having a great bunch of guys here. Things are a bit slow around here now but wait about a month when the snow starts flying again and there is always something interesting happing here. -Steve

Comment

Hey George,
      Welcome. There are lots of guys here that post on my forum along with FHP. Ohio-Rider said that posting volume is a little lower. No matter, it's a great group. You will feel at home here. BTW no Plumber here....... he got the boot !
      JKE

Comment

George....like Steve and John, I'm here also. Knowledge abounds here Bro. Great people, awesome bikes !! Plumber ?? I've been workin on him. Time will tell John. Hear me Kirk ? Paps/ Pa /Paul

Comment

Working...
        X