new jersey man-hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new jersey man-hunt

does anyone in new jersey know a doug kelly???

I purchased a bsa through him at oley this spring, at time of purchase the bike was less carb's ( claims to have left at owners home) and I was promised to have them shipped to me in a week or two. now it is almost september and still no carb's

have emailed 3 or 4 times to remind him to ship carb's and the last couple of emails have not even been returned.

if I could drive to get them I would, hope that someone else could do for me

if anyone can help please contact me

aka hawg

You might Google his email address. ...bill

Comment

drive

you find out some info me and and a 1/2 dozen of my closest friends will go make a visit and see if we can help you

Moose

Comment

this is the info I just received

doug kelly 252 schock ave neptune nj 07753

he owes me 2 1971 bsa carburators for a bike I purchased through him at oley

aka hawg

Comment

bsa

I'll get up there during the week and see what I can do

Moose aka Glenn

Comment

visit

the address you gave me does not exist I went to a 232 and left a note will see if the guy calls back. It was the only house with a pick up and trailer in the yard with a harley frame by the shed so I left my number and told him to call me about a motorcycle. I'll find out if that is the name you gave me and let you know. Its about 40 minutes from my office and if that is him I'll go back

glenn
            aka moose

732-600-7653 cell phone

Comment

that was the address he gave the oley vending comittee, it could be a false address????

he might be related to the "kelly brothers" that are into antique harleys - this is only hearsay

keep me informed

aka hawg

Comment

Working...
              X