Davenport Iowa swap meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Davenport Iowa swap meet

Anyone going to the swap meet in Iowa on Labor Day weekend? I would like to go, but it will be quite a drive from San Diego. I was there one time. It sure beats what we have on the west coast. Stan

Stan--No I don't think anyone will be going to Davenport this year--due to gas prices, floods, and just general disinterest in old beatup motorcycles, the only folks that will be there are just your hardcore, crusty, really serious MC enthusiasts from across the world. Most of the folk on this forum will be there but don't come until late on Saturday. That way you won't waste your time having to look at the really great deals on that stuff that never appears on E-bay--LOL__LOL__LOL Man it is one of the best meets you will ever attend!!!!!!!!!

Comment

It is the best meet one can ever attend. Sad to say though, even though I had plans to, I can't this year. Mom pasted away tonight. Paps / Pa / Paul

Comment

My prayers are with you and your family.

Peace

Comment

Sorry to hear that Paps...... condolences...

Comment

Paps, sorry to hear about your Mom. Stan

Comment

Paps.....My sincerest condolences on your mom's passing. My prayers will be with you and yours today. -Steve

Comment

Paps--So sorry to hear of your loss--My prayers are with you and your family--PAQ

Comment

Thank you all so very much. If you can, in any way possible, make the Davenport meet, you will not be dissapointed. It's the grand-daddy of all antique meets ! Paps

Comment

My condolences on your loss.

I am attending this year for the 1st time and look forward to it...Is there any picturesque riding to be done out there...We are flying inot Chicago Friday morning and renting an FLHTUC to ride out on...My bike is making its 1st show.

Miker
                    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                    X