FlatHeadPower_Dot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FlatHeadPower_Dot

Not sure how many of you have been following the news lately pertaining to the purchase of "flatheadpower" by S&S corp. I for one certainly hope the forum survives when all is said and done.

As here, there are many knowledgeable folks from around the world that contribute to that sight, on a daily bases. It would be a great loss to me and our club to lose daily contact with our friends from around the world. Of course now that I'm thinking about it. They could all just join us here. Right.....?

Hey S&S....... Are you listening?

DITTO.......... Paps

Comment

It looks like S&S is responsive to your concerns, here is a quote from their acquisition news blurb:

"Since S&S currently plans to maintain the Flathead Power brand, it will redesign and update the Flathead Power website, maintain the address, and link it both to and from the S&S website. Additionally, unlike the S&S website where forum groups have been eliminated, the Flathead Power website forum will remain in place for the foreseeable future."

Comment

Just thought I'd throw something in for you Ohio guys, this was taken a couple weeks ago pulling into Ohio with "flathead power". I decided to do my H.O.G. ABC's of Touring with the '47 hardtail this year, Ohio just happens to have one of the few "X" cities. I'm sure Cotten will let me know that Illinois has an Xenia too.

Ride 'em, don't hide 'em !!!!
        Attached Files

Comment

Thats great news from S&S. Thanks for forwarding that info.

Man... That is one great looking 47. I see you are a man of your words. "Ride em don't hide em."

Comment

I'm proud of our Buckeye Boys !! Yep.........Ohio....The Heart Of It All ! I must concede though.... The other 49 States are awesome in the vintage field too ! Paps

Comment

Working...
            X