2007 Wausean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2007 Wausean

We just returned home, from our first experience attending an AMCA Event, while bringing a vintage bike to be judged.

I would like to congratulate the sponsors of the 2007 event along with Denise Rich-Gross, Deputy Judge, for the Lake Erie Chapter and Kevin Valentine, AMCA Chief Judge. These two folks fielded my calls before the event and answered my questions with poise. They never made me feel like I was bothering them.

Members of the AMCA can be proud of the way this event was held and the professionalism of the judges. The judging staff, who examined our bike, was extremely thorough and professional.

The entire group of workers made us feel welcome from the time we pulled in and Registered, with Mrs. Dick Winger, to the time we all called it a day.

Thanks again AMCA for a great weekend and experience with the finest judging system, we have experienced, in Vintage Motorcycle competition.

Roger Smith
    V.J.M.C. Public Relations Director
    Clarkston, Michigan

Roger, what an outstanding machine! You certainly know your business. Thank you so much for the kudos. It was very nice to meet you and your wife. I hope it was worth the late night drive. You keep in touch with me. I truly enjoyed all of our discussions. I hope that you will attend and hopefully judge next year. Denise

Comment

Working...
    X