No announcement yet.

The Skinny on Wauseon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paps, I was busy when we chatted. It looks like we will have to meet at Yankee Lake. I have to attend classes this week and then I am done until the fall. I will get in touch with you to meet you there. It was a pleasure to meet you as well. I am impressed with the starter, stay in business until I have to buy one. I still can kick. Take care and God Bless. Denise

Comment

All I gotta say is WOW!! Did the meet Saturday, saw a LOT of cool stuff, some prices were fair, some people should be committed, all in all a great time. And I actually knocked my list down a little too!

The icing on the cake was the three-wheeler theme. I'm restoring a '50 Servi, so it was a thrill to see so many running around, along with all the hack-equipped bike as well. Cant wait to do it again...

Comment

It was a blast riding in the field games. I talked them into having games for the trikes and sidehacks. I hope they will let me do it again next year. Those servicars are fun. They said that they don't have enough interest in games for the three wheeled machines. Now......who's up for the challenge? We should have them every year if you asked me. Denise

Comment

Oh yeah, I should thank Rocky for getting them to do that event. He worked hard at that meet. If you talk to him let him know how great it was. Great meet, great weather, great theme!!!!! Denise

Comment

Working...
          X