AMCA calender july

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMCA calender july

I have my amca calender at work over my bench. The bike for July is a bee-yoo-tea -full 67 sportster.
    One of the fellows that works security at my job was looking over me the other day and made the comment "I use to have a Harley just like that when I was in the service". I grunted some reply like, yea sure,whatever.
    So he shows up with this picture from 1967 with him sitting on his brand new 1967 XLH ,(also with the optional aluminum rims)and a GI haircut.
    So I apologize to war veteran and my freind Dale Denton.
    Attached Files

That's a great photo! The bike looks completely stock other than the seat (looks like a Bates Scrambler maybe?). Looks like your buddy had the optional turn signals also.
    Nice bike!

Comment

40 years later

By the way ,, here is Dale 40 years later on his 07 Ultra. The years have been kind
      Attached Files

Comment

Even though I'm not a fan of the"New Harleys", that ones cool. The understated two-tone, and the stock mufflers do it for me. The proportions are right on.
        A neighbor just bought a new bike, a loud, overchromed, gold leafed, bizzare wheeled, genuine H-D custom. It does nothing for me.

Comment

Working...
        X