The 4th of July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 4th of July

Greetings to all my brothers in this forum. Wednsday is the 4th of July, a date which Americans consider formed this great country. But there were many years of bloodshed and fighting to come before this fledling country could take wings and become the greatest example of representative government the world has ever experienced with our Constitution and Bill of Rights . Argue as you will that we have lost our way, but despite the flaws of our way, we are still and remain the best country to live in that civilization has ever known. I challenge each of you to join me in a toast to our country at 5:00 eastern time on the 4th---And a toast to you all just for being you--=-Michael

Amen Paq!

You said it all. At 5:00 pm Eastern I'll push the button on one of my springer bars and light up a Delco 16, listen for it!!!

Comment

Cheers Mike! Right back at cha.

Comment

My glass will be up ! For all those who sacrificed and to those who gave all, LONG LIVE THE USA ! Paps

Comment

GOD bless America

Comment

Cheers--Man 'o'Man that tastes good--Happy B-Day USA--Paq

Comment

Paquette,sorry I missed the 5pm est but I just toasted with my friends!! GOD BLESS the FREE WORLD!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X