I need Video Clips!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need Video Clips!!!

Guys- go shoot shot some video with a phone, a digital camera, a video camera, ANYTHING! Please send it to me.

Shoot something fun or interesting that everone will enjoy.

Thanks Paul Edwards

thewebguy@antiquemotorcycle.org

From harleyjd@yahoogroups.com. I don't know how to save this.
    …bill

Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2007 2:57 PM
    To: harleyjd@yahoogroups.com
    Subject: [harleyjd] looking this video

http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vi...1&fr=yfp-t-501

Comment

What a terrific mechanical presence. Cool.

Comment

--- In harleyjd@yahoogroups.com, "UGLY BOB" wrote:
        This a video of a 1914 HD with 2 speed rear hub built by Ray Ebersole for Tom Sherwood. The bike was finished this last week(2006). ...bill

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...28150425050820

Comment

Link doesn't seem to work.

Try http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...28150425050820

Doesn't come up error like last link but still won't play for me.

Out of my depth now,glug-glug-glug

Comment

I just downloaded it again. If the Google screen just sits there, you might try clicking on the image in the upper left corner. It also takes forever on a telephone line, which I have. ...bill

Comment

Thanks Bill. I'll use that one. Could I get any more info for a little paragraph blurb under the video maybe.

The one currently up is of Perry Ruiter riding his Hend being videoed unsuspectingly from a still camera held in side hack by Danny Lim.

Comment

You might contact the fellows who posted the videos; I just be the messanger. ...bill

Comment

Ha Ha Ha! Awesome! Thanks Fritz.

Comment

Fritz...Im sick looks like one HELL of a TIME! thank you for sharing !!

Comment

I dont know how to make the video more clear, I guess I should just be satisfied that I figured out how to upload it.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lMMZp-sfGOc

Comment

Thanks Matt. I am no longer involved with web development and the AMCA national. Still working a few sites. Just not the AMCA. Which means I can spend a heck of alot more time wrenching and can let loose with just about anything I want to say on other forums. I'll still participate here.

I have some excellent photos, video and a great write up of the North CA road run. I'm sure you've seen lots of pictures of Mikes Chief Special being hauled up the cliff after it went over.

I shot him and the bike two weeks before the road run. So I have some nice before and after shots.

Crashing suc ks.

I also met a fellow on the way back up who owned a number of sport scouts. He owned/raced two of the big base models. He also worked for Edelbrock for 30 yrs. A very interesting guy. Got some great shots back at his house.

Maybe I'll write a story or two for the magazine?
                        I think our chapter newsletter could use a boost. That would be better.

Comment

Originally posted by AdminGuy
                          Thanks Matt. I am no longer involved with web development and the AMCA national. Still working a few sites. Just not the AMCA.
                          Are you no longer the "official" AdminGuy/Web Guy here?

I enjoy your rather lenient approach to things...

Comment

Hey Paul, I typed in Silent Grey Fellow in YouTube today and was surprised to see what I found. There are a couple of video clips of Indian Jeff cookin' around Seattle on his '12 single. If you click on the contibutors other videos, you'll find a couple more as well. Pretty cool stuff and caused a little reflecting on a Sunday morning.......... By the way I agree with HC you've made this a great site and your approach will be missed.

Comment

Working...
                            X