Job Well Done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Job Well Done

Ok. I am not one to post in these gab & jab sessions, but I would like to commend the Viking Chapter for putting a good meet together. First off I went in at 8:00 am Thursday in rush hour traffic pulling a 16' cargo trailer. It was a little slow and congested, but an open eye and common sense go a long way. I planned from the start to give the 1st meet a try before I judged the out come. I was wondering if I made a mistake when I pulled in and was the second vendor to show. I was use to several people showing up the night before at Farmington. Well before it was over the spots were all sold and they were making new ones for the stragglers. Tom & his wife done a great job getting vendors in and located. Also I have never seen a building with as many vintage bikes on display. Vendors done a lot of buying, selling and trading between them selfs and the spectator turn out also seemed good for a smaller meet. You worry warts might not want to come in on the interstate, but you know there are other choices like secondary and county roads all over the US. Once I got of the interstate in the city, the traffic was not bad at all. Use your brains instead of your mouth and give it a chance next year. You won't be dissapointed. Enough said. Jim Rowin Omaha, Ne.

My hat is off to your wisdom Jim ! Paps

Comment

Working...
    X