Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Cotton!

Are you up and running right now???

I need some floats and your recommendation for a new needle and seat for a m74b!

thanx!!

dave

Dave!

Sorry, but I'm bogged down with contractors that won't even show up.

I hope to get a small batch cranked out by next week,
    Just send me a direct email liberty@npoint.net with your address and I'll get you on the stack of orders.

I appreciate everyone's patience.

...Cotten

Comment

done, well, ill do it after i type this
      what about needle and seats?

were you makin those as well???

or do you have some one who makes a good set?

thanx
      Dave

Comment

Dave!

At this time I am still using the last of my NOS stock, reserved for my in-house carburetor rebuilds.
        (After all, Liberty is a service company, not a mail-order retailer.)

I have commissioned exact reproductions of two Linkert designs, but they may not arrive until late summer. For those of you with retail needs, you might try 45Parts Depot.

...Cotten

Comment

Cotton, at the Oley, PA meet I noticed that Ed Glasgow still has some of your floats in stock. You may want to direct potential orders to him while you're rebuilding your shop. Ed's a great guy to deal with. 315-696-8076
          Also, I used a V-Twin kit on my last rebuild. Some of it was useless but if I remember correctly the gaskets and needle/seat were OK.

Comment

Can't keep a secret, can we!

....Cotten

Comment

BAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Comment

Ed was a secret? He doesn't act like he's undercover. Or do you mean the fact that V-Twin sells some useable parts. Suprising maybe but not a secret.

Comment

Ed, Tom Fickau, and Jim Parker are the about the only dealers that I (try to) keep supplied with the entire Durable line of Schebler, Marvel, and Linkert replacement floats.

With several models in short supply, you may have to sweet talk them out of their personal stash.

....Cotten
                  PS: I still order from Tedd regularly; Convenience, y'know!

Comment

Good one Kojack!

I tried to use the boxes that some V-Twin parts came in to store some oem parts. The boxes fell apart and I had to replace them with American made boxes, true story!! The oem parts didn't fit very well in the boxes anyway......

Happy Father's Day everybody!

mike

Comment

V-Twin sells a lot of parts. Some of their stuff is as good as any that's out there. Other parts are just plain junk. I've never got anything from them that I couldn't make work but it's been close a couple of times. Some of their parts just aren't available anywhere else. They're willing to attempt the manufacture of odd ball parts and I appreciate that, I just wish the quality control was better. The shop I deal with has had to return parts a few times and Tedd's never gives him any grief over it. I'll keep buying from them but I'll always be prepared for unpleasant surprises.

Comment

chopper dave

hey dave ,i got your emails awhile back,i returned them ,but i dont think you recieved them.

Comment

i didnt recieve them actually....

you wanna try again?

at

loudfastrules@chopperdaves.com
                          or
                          chopperdave@tmail.com
                          or
                          dave@loudfastrules.com

and if all else fails...

chopperdave11@yahoo.com

sweet, i was thinkin about that yesterday and i was gonna send you another one!

Comment

Working...
                          X