Rhinebeck meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rhinebeck meet

I don't know how many people that look at this website are going to Rhinebeck, but here is somthing to think about if you plan on going; Steve Barber has put a lot of effort into a nice exhibit for Saturday. It is a timeline of motorcycles from 1900 to 1972. He is still short 1919, 1920, 1921 to make a run of bikes from 1910 to 1972. His Email address is: the74shop@yahoo.com. The only requirement is that it is a motorcycle. He had hoped for pre-registration so they could make up a nice little info board for the exhibit, but time has run short. If you can help fill the blanks, it would make a nice start to their new meet. As one of the many active Yankee chapter members we all wish them luck.

rust, ya beat me to the punch on the rhinebeck meet.i was gonna post and see who was going to go .im thinkin i will not make it as $ is short AND we have a big bike rally up in my neck of the woods(americade)im also trying to sell a couple of my bikes and up here i can expose them to 25000 people or more.i have some interesting stories so far........just today two guys stopped and looked at my bikes on the side of the road,(1948wl &1941 u ) and the one guy was convinced he was looking at a pair of indians! i guess harley didnt make their tank badges big enough!enough ramblin here ...........would really like to go to rhinebeck though.anyone have a 10k loan, short term ,out there ,besides tony soprano?..........have fun at the meet , ill bet you may see some interesting stuff as its a first time meet...tom

Comment

Working...
    X