Intro / "howdy" post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intro / "howdy" post

Happy to finally be here. I had a bit of a time joining, CC got charged double, then didn't get access to this forum for about a month!

I've been riding & wrenching on old bikes since they were new, (nearly 40 years) I've owned over 80 bikes of many makes, mostly Triumph & Jap Big 4, a few other European and ONE HD.

My current collection of over 30 bikes and another dozen for sale in my shop include a majority of Triumph, a handful of BSA, another handful of Norton, and a bunch of Jap Big 4, mostly Honda.

With the exceptions of my wyfe's '02 New Bonnie, my '00 Legend, and a first edition '83 Honda V45 Interceptor, all the rest are older than 25 years; I like old bikes.

I'm a forum moderator on several Delphi classic & Brit bike related forums, and moderator of the Classics section on TriumphRat.Net.

I've got a small refurb/resto shop in my garage that pays the bills, and I'm a member of BMOA, INOA, and CMA.

Anyone who has corresponded with me on the forums is welcome to ride any bike in my garage that they can start, should they show up at my shop in Laredo, Texas.

BY THE WAY: I posted a question in the "judging" section, about whether or not to wash an old unrestored original Triumph...

GrandPaul--Welcome to the forum--We don't accept just anyone, only those who are opinionated, greasy, wrenchers, who try to balance the love of our wives/girlfriends with our need to buy NOS parts rather than diamonds!!!!

Comment

Took the words right out of me mouth !! Welcome Bro ! Paps

Comment

GrandPaul... Welcome aboard. Only wash off the new dirt and leave all the NOS dirt where you found it.

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Thanx, y'all.

I don't think I'm experienced enough to differentiate the old dirt from the new dirt...

Maybe if I dust, then sniff, dust, then sniff, 'till I smell something that smells like Big-bell Levis?

Comment

Working...
            X