X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '47 Knucklehead on ebay

item #: 200110985078

ebay link

50,000.00 for an amca winner's circle '47 Knuckle.

What the @#&!:

I wouldn't have thought that a bike would be able to climb this high in the World of AMCA Judging with such a BLATANT number job.

Comment

I could be wrong (and I often am) but that doesn't look like a number job to me. Please explain why you think it is.

Comment

http://tinyurl.com/26vdew
        Look at these good #'s

Comment

I can tell you this much they dont look like the #s on my 47...but I wont go so far as to say they are bad! Im also glad to see it do 50K makes mine worth sooo much more,ohhh yeah and I ride mine and it isnt for sale at any price !!!

Comment

I see what you are saying the 7, 4, 0 are definatly different than my 47wl.

Comment

To many ifs ands or buts with numbers now a days. Replacement cases can have different font. Some states discrace originality. Some states, over the years, even allowed number boss machining with re-stamping with original vin as a replacement case half done on an existing numbered vin case, along with a legal paper trail to boot. I personally own a few of those !! NOS OEM case vin stamping with original vin numbers from destroyed case?? Some with original font, some with not. And yep !!! Some crooks are out there as well. Clean state title with paper work to boot on the legit ones ?? The particular legal issues very from state to state and from time to time. A standard is needed. But don't hold your hand in your as.... , what one state considers legal...another considers void !! Good as gold, in one state, not in another,. May not pass as vintage needs set forth for standards, though legally fit the bill complete. Sigh....... Paps

Comment

Working...
              X