I must be a masochist to take another swipe at our AMCA magazine as it always gets me in trouble. First, I greatly appreciate the effort that goes into making a first class printed publication which is a tremendous effort. I'm glad so many people take the time, and make the effort to contribute their talents to our great club, and the magazine. And, this isn't just a hollow preamble, myself, and many members do respect the effort and work that goes into that quarterly magazine that depends on journalistic contributions.
Okay; my #1 suggestion is more pictures. MORE PICTURES, MORE PICTURES of motorcycles. I don't care about flowery text describing a meet, a bike at a meet, or who was at a meet; I want to see MORE PICTURES, MORE PICTURES, MORE PICTURES, MORE PHOTOGRAPHS, ETC........ There are fantastic bikes at our national meets, motorcycles that people sweat blood to build so, it would do the bike, and the builder justice by showing pictures of those bikes in our magazine. It was pictures that defined newsstand motorcycle magazines back in the day and that was a proven, and successful template.
I love the history articles, and columns that keep members up to date. The magazine has plenty of room for AMCA club info and topics of interest but please take advantage of the incredible restorations, preservations, and incarnations of the motorcycles that sustain this club, and showcase the devotion our members have, which is the mission, and purpose of the AMCA.
Okay; my #1 suggestion is more pictures. MORE PICTURES, MORE PICTURES of motorcycles. I don't care about flowery text describing a meet, a bike at a meet, or who was at a meet; I want to see MORE PICTURES, MORE PICTURES, MORE PICTURES, MORE PHOTOGRAPHS, ETC........ There are fantastic bikes at our national meets, motorcycles that people sweat blood to build so, it would do the bike, and the builder justice by showing pictures of those bikes in our magazine. It was pictures that defined newsstand motorcycle magazines back in the day and that was a proven, and successful template.
I love the history articles, and columns that keep members up to date. The magazine has plenty of room for AMCA club info and topics of interest but please take advantage of the incredible restorations, preservations, and incarnations of the motorcycles that sustain this club, and showcase the devotion our members have, which is the mission, and purpose of the AMCA.