Chapter Advert - feedback?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chapter Advert - feedback?

I'm looking for feedback re this advert I created for our chapter event. We are trying to bring in more of the general MC public to enjoy our event. We needed to step out of the box a little bit. So this was my concept. Yes, we had a laugh riot making it. My buddy was a really good sport for letting me use his chest. Junior members really want to see the return of field games. So we will be working on that also. Got any good ones?

Do you find it offensive? Do you like it? Do you think it will work?
    Attached Files

is this our culture? - ahhhhhh.... YES! to a certain degree it is. Thanks Jeff for the picture. Great shot - nice tat. Taken on the Texas RR. Like to see some more pictures from the run guys!
    Attached Files

Comment

Is that like a walking billboard?

Comment

Sort of. But that is a good idea Louie. Write it on our members as they walk around other events during the season. Every chapter could do that.

Grass roots marketing at its best!

Comment

im wonderin how his arms got bent that way?........mustve been "messin with that linkert carb at 100 miles per hour!"

Comment

Ya, that butt grab is kinda funny.

Comment

You guys are nuts, but I think it will work - I busted up, thought it was quite funny. Your a braver man than I drawing on that gut !

Comment

Walking billboards.........helluva an idea............

Comment

Bill Board

I think the lady's tryin' to lift his wallet!!!

Comment

Haha, love the add. Great idea!!

Comment

Working...
                    X