Celebrities' Magazines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celebrities' Magazines

Hit the "send" button when I didn't mean to! Here we go again.

Here's another category of memorabilia: motorcycle magazines with celebrities' address stickers or address stamps. Check out the attached picture of the cover of the June 1951 "Motorcyclist".

Celebrities' Magazines

I thought I did all the "stuff" I was asked to do, in order to submit an attachment. But I see there's no attachment. Can anybody explain the mysterious process of attaching pictures?

Comment

I'm having a difficult time with it also. Thought I had it figured out yesterday!

Comment

I have not tried posting pics on this forum yet but I suspect you need a server. A server will peovide you with alink to your uploaded photo. You should be able to paste it on here using [IMG] at the very beginning and [/IMG] at the very end of the provided link. You must not leave spaces and the brackets are neccessary. Go to this link for a free place to upload your pic or pics. Read the page completely for instructions on uploading, sizing, etc.. After uploading, several types of links will be provided for you. I like the last one on the bottom because it brings the pic up on the page you place it. Paps
        LINK,,,, http://imageshack.us/

Comment

Jerry,
          Go to the practice posting forum. On the first page of my test listing is instructions and a web site to down size your photos if that is the problem.......but then I can't get it to work today eather! Goodluck.

20scout

Comment

The [ I M G ] at the beginning, without spaces and the [ / I M G ] at the end, without spaces didn't post ??? Paps

Comment

sounds like you guys are having trouble with "infranview ".dont forget ,once you resize your pic you dont need it. i think petri explained in "practicing" the difference in "save" and "save as" options.good luck ,tom

Comment

You can go to the web page below and "browse" and "upload" your picture and then use the IMG button above and copy and paste your picture with IMG in front and /IMG behind. Go to practice forum and practice.

http://123pichosting.com/index.php

Comment

Thanks, Louie.

Comment

Too much trouble. I'll just tell everybody. I have about 30 motorcycle magazines with address labels or address stamps either for Cannonball Baker, or Erwin G. Baker, or Mrs. Erwin G. Baker. I also have one magazine with the address stamp of F. Stote, Indian Motocycle Company. Stote was Indian president at the time.

Comment

Jerry- just email me the photo.

Comment

The photo! Jerry you just have to lower the resolution from 200 to 72 pixels, and resave. Should work for you. Well then you can simply attach the image to your post. No need for external server.

It is kinda neat to see that address lable. Thanks.
                        Attached Files

Comment

I have heard Erwin Baker hated the nickname "Cannon Ball".

Comment

I never heard that one, so it may be true.

Comment

Working...
                            X